Formally known as 'Let's Get Shabby' since 2009.
Times have changed and many of us have found our styles have too.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CHALLENGE #9 SPONSOR & GUEST DTer

.
.
Now Challenge #8's Winner and HM's have been announced...
.
.
It's time to reveal our next Sponsor
..
We are delighted to have ....
.
with us for Challenge #9!!
.
and warmly welcome
.
.

.

Here's a little about Amanda:

.I was first bitten by the scrapbooking bug a little over 2 years ago when my son was 6 months old. Since then it has become a part of my everyday life. I have worked on various design teams over the years but now have found my happy place ….. a balance between teaching and designing for my local scrap store and running/owning D-lish Scraps. I saw a hole in the market for beautiful yet affordable embellishments and in July 2009 D-lish Scraps was born! We started out small but with a rapidly expanding customer base I am now beginning to design and manufacture D-lish exclusive products which has been a very exciting time. Nearly all my time is put into my classes and the store and I can’t imagine my life being complete any other way!!
.

.

and JUST for
'Let's Get Shabby' girls......
here's what else Amanda had to say!!!
.
.
'Especially for Shabby readers who would like to order from the store -
there will be a free pack of Wild Roses for purchases over $15. All you need to do is add the code “Let’s Get Shabby” to the additional comments section and I will closely match a pack of roses that will go best with your purchase'.
.
.
SO there you are!!!
Excited!!
Weeeeell - just imagine the prize!!!
All will be announced on the eve of the 25th!
(very big smile!)
.
.
.

4 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Amanda, thanks for being our Guest designer & Sponsor, Luv your online store, you carry some really neat things!!!

Ruth Philps said...

Hi Amanda welcome to Shabby. I love the name of your on-line store and what a bargain to have some free flowers for the Shabby followers when they make a purchase.

ps: Congratulations on having 6 layouts publishd at once....what an achievement!!

Jenneke said...

Hi Amanda! Welcome to Shabby!! Thanks for being our sponsor and GDT!

Julie said...

Welcome aboard Amanda. Thanks for joining us this month.